Register now for the 15th annual Mardi Growl!
This year, we’re mixing things up! Due to the pandemic, instead of our regular pet parade, we’re hosting the first ever pet show!
Our pet show will have all the fun of our parade while keeping participants and festival goers safe.
Registration is $15 per pet and we’ll have seven fun categories to compete in:
- Best Vol Spirit: Dog that shows the most UT Volunteer spirit
- Best Dawg Pack: Best group of dogs entered together, such as a rescue group, business or organization
- Pet/Owner Look-a-like: Coordinate your outfits and win
- Best Dog Couple: Two dogs that make a great pair!
- Most Unique Mixed Breed (Mutt): Show us your adorable mutt and all that makes them unique
- Best Costume: Go wild and the best costume wins!
- Best Naked Dog: Is your dog not a fashionista? That’s okay. Bring your low-maintenance pup as they are!
Check in and day of registration begins at 10:00 AM just inside the festival gates. The registration and check in tent will be clearly marked with signs. Check in and day of registration will close at 11:30 so our pet show will begin promptly at 12:00. Once inside the festival grounds, your pet and at least one handler will need to remain in the staging area. Your additional guest may visit with our vendors or secure viewing space for the pet show.
Please plan to bring water for your pet, as we anticipate warm weather. Kiddy pools, water and cooling stations will also be provided to keep our pets comfortable.
Don’t forget to pre-order your t-shirt, face mask and/or dog bandana.